The Wool Team
Inn was formerly known under the sign of
Muir's Family Hotel. Elizabeth
Muir transferred the license to Henry Eckford in 1846 who then moved the
license to his own premises in Morpeth Road East Maitland.
Henry Eckford held the
the Wool Team Inn at the premises in Morpeth Road until 1849.
Joseph Risby was granted a license in April 1849.
Joseph Risby opened the Rose Shamrock and Thistle
at the Falls, West Maitland in 1854.
The License for the Wool Team Inn was transferred to
William Drew in 1850. who formerly held the license for the
in West Maitland. After William Drew left the Wool Team Inn he
was granted a license for the
Lamb Inn in West Maitland.