Green Wattle Estate - 1280 acres 4 miles from Hinton 1843.
Greenwood Estate - Situated near Singleton on the South West side of the Maitland to Singleton Road. Estate of G.H. Green
Greigs Creek - Named for Robert or his cousin James Greig - A creek situated in the county of Hunter also known as Burreen Creek. Flows into the Hunter River.
Gresford - Co. Durham. After a town on River Allyn, near Chester England. Situated on the Paterson river 1 1/2 miles from the Allyn River. Geographical Encyclopaedia of NSW 1893
Greta - village situated in Co. Northumberland on Black creek between Maitland and Singleton. 11 miles W. of Maitland
Greville Island - Island in the Hunter River named after Charles Francis Greville by Ensign Barrallier. Also known as Ash Island. (see Barralliers 1801 map)
Grey's Creek. Co. Hunter. A southern tributary of the River Hunter. Geographical Encyclopaedia of NSW 1893
Grossman House - located at Maitland - one of two mirror image, Victorian Regency properties, built side by side on the same lot in 1870-71 for the prosperous business partners, Isaac Beckett and Samuel Owen.
Grove Cottage - Allyn River. Residence of Hopson and Miles
Grovetown - early name for Waratah Guangua Creek - Co. Brisbane, an eastern tributary of Wybong Creek.
Gully Line - name given to a railway line owned by Caledonian Collieries. Ran from Charlestown gully and crossed Lambton Rd at Broadmeadow. Original name Raspberry Gully
Gulong Mount - Co. Northumberland - a high peak in the Hunter Range in the parish of Blaxland and to the SW of Wollombi township. Geographical Encyclopaedia of NSW 1893
Guluthrea - district of Liverpool Plains 138 miles from Murrurundi. Squattage of W.C. Wentworth
Gummum - a creek situated in Co. Brisbane. Empties into the Goulburn river.
Gummum Plains - Merriwa district
Gum Tree Hole - Singleton district
Gunady - District of Liverpool Plains on the Mooki river 68 miles from Murrurundi; J. Johnston's station
Gunadaddy - district of Liverpool Plains on Gunnunderry creek at Mallalay Plains. Station of A. Denison
Gunandelly - district of Liverpool Plains on the river Mooki. Allen's station
Gundamine - district of Liverpool Plains on the Namoi River 130 miles from Murrurundi. Station of Campbell and Ryan.
Gunderman - a creek situated in Co. Northumberland; flows into the Hawkesbury river.
Gundibri - on Gungal or Hall's Creek near Merton. A grant to Rev. John Dunmore Lang. Later owned by George Hall
Gundy - (Gunda) A camp (aboriginal meaning). Situated Co. Brisbane on the Page's River
Gundy Gundy - A parish in Co. Brisbane bounded on the S. by Macqueen; E. by Pages River
Gunerai - Run belonging to George Gally then James King at Liverpool Plains
Gungal - situated in Hall's creek in the county of Brisbane. Aboriginal meaning Bullrushes
Gungalla. As above. Aboriginal meaning rushes.
Gunnedah - (aboriginal - Goono dha) meaning a poor or destitute man. Namoi River. Alternative meaning Many white stones.
Gunygudah - a creek in district of Liverpool Plains. On this stream is the station of George Bowman situated 100 miles from Murrurundi.
Gurby - District of Liverpool Plains at Waterloo Plains 165 miles from Murrurundi. Station of the Bank of Australasia
Gurranba - a place of brambles
Guygallon Estate - Owned by James Webber - Paterson River
Gwandalan - Lake Macquarie; (aboriginal meaning haven of rest, quiet and peaceful waters)
Gwydir (or Kindur); a river in the district of Liverpool Plains. (aboriginal Gu-i-da meaning place of red (banks)
Gwydir - district of Liverpool Plains on the Gwydir river 30 miles from Armidale. James Hale's station