The Wool Team Inn
was formerly known under the sign of Muir's Family Hotel
. Elizabeth Muir transferred the license to Henry Eckford in 1846 who then moved the license to his own premises the Wool Team Inn
in Morpeth Road East Maitland.
Henry Eckford held the license for the Wool Team Inn
at the premises in Morpeth Road until 1849.
was granted a license in April 1849. Joseph Risby opened the Rose Shamrock and Thistle
at the Falls, West Maitland in 1854.
The License for the Wool Team Inn
was transferred to William Drew in 1850 who formerly held the license for the Commercial Inn
in West Maitland. After William Drew left the Wool Team Inn
he was granted a license for the Lamb Inn
in West Maitland.