John Hosking (junior) was granted 2560 acres of land before 1828. See location centre right on the map below.
He was an absentee owner and sold the grant to George Bowman in 1836. Part of this land also came into the possession of James Robertson.
Find out more about John Hosking at the Australian Dictionary of Biography Online
Among the Pastoralists and Producers - The Maitland Weekly Mercury 28 March 1896